Collaborations between Sweden and Cameroon
- Collaborations between Umeå University medical faculty and the faculty of Medicine of Yaoundé I University, Cameroon (since 2007).
- Linneaus-Palme exhange programme for students and lecturers between the the two Universities (Since 2011).
- Collaboration beween Sweden, Kristianstad University and a University in Cameroon (on going).
- Collaboration between Umeå University hospital and the General hospital of Yaoundé, Cameroon
- Collaboration between Umeå University hospital and the Bandja district hospital, Cameroon
- Collaboration between Universities in Sweden and Cameroon
- Collaboration between hospitals in Sweden and Cameroon
- Collaboration between Dapi Welfare in Cameroon and different organizations in Sweden
- Skype dialog between youths in Sweden and Cameroon
Originally published July 2, 2010.