- Report in French for the activities 2017. Rapport des activities 2017
- Report for 2015-16 is now uploaded. Report 2015-2016
- During the spring 2015, there have been educational talks three times per week. This is a link to a detailed report of the themes and participants: Report Feb-Apr 2015 Educational talks
- There has also been Extra classes in Maths, Computer science and English on a regular basis. Here is a link to the full report: Report Feb-Apr 2015 Extra classes
- This year 14 students have got school fees, 5 boys and 9 girls, of which one university student in Yaoundé. Seven pupils have got school uniforms.13 students have passed the national exam, BEPC, Probatoire and Baccalaureat.
Originally published July 25, 2014 by admin.