We are planing for research about
- Infant feeding in Cameroon (on going)
- Water , sanitation programme in Cameroon
- Gender inequality, polygamy
Here is a list of publications of Dr Léonie Dapi Nzefa.
- Dapi NL, Janlert U, Stenlund H, Håglin L (2009). Socioeconomic and gender differences in adolescent nutritional status in urban Cameroon, Africa. Nutr Res 9, 313-319.
- Dapi NL, Janlert U, Stenlund H, Hörnell A, Larsson C (2010). Energy and nutrient intakes in relation to sex and socio-economic status among school adolescents in urban Cameroon, Africa. Publ Health Nutr. DOI: 10.1017/S1368980010003150.
- Dapi NL, Nouedoui C, Janlert U, Håglin L(2005). Adolescents´ Food Habits and Nutritional Status among in urban and Rural Areas in Cameroon, Africa. Scand J Nutr 49, 151-158.
- Dapi NL, Omoloko C, Janlert U, Dahlgren L, Håglin L(2007). “I eat to be happy, to be strong and to live”. Perceptions of rural and urban adolescents in Cameroon, Africa J Nutr Educ Behav 39, 320-326.
- Léonie N. Dapi, PhD, Joacim Rocklöv, Georges Nguefack, Tord Kjellstrom (2010). Heat impact on schoolchildren in Cameroon, Africa. Potential health threat from climate change. Global health action. DOI: 10.3402/gha.v3i0.5610
Originally published June 10, 2011 by admin.