We are planing for research on
- Infant feeding in Cameroon (on going)
- Water , sanitation programme in Cameroon
- Gender inequality, polygamy
Here is a list of publications of Dr Léonie Dapi Nzefa.
1. Dapi LN, Janlert U, Stenlund H, Håglin L (2009). Socioeconomic and gender differences in adolescent nutritional status in urban Cameroon, Africa. Nutr Res 9, 313-319.
2. Dapi LN, Hörnell A, Janlert U, Stenlund H, Larsson C (2010). Energy and nutrient intakes in relation to sex and socio-economic status among school adolescents in urban Cameroon, Africa. Publ Health Nutr. 14(5), 904-913. DOI: 10.1017/S1368980010003150.
3. Dapi LN, Nouedoui C, Janlert U, Håglin L. (2005). Adolescents´ Food Habits and Nutritional Status among adolescents in urban and Rural Areas in Cameroon, Africa. Scand J Nutr 49, 151-158.
4. Dapi LN, Omoloko C, Janlert U, Dahlgren L, Håglin L (2007). “I eat to be happy, to be strong and to live”. Perceptions of rural and urban adolescents in Cameroon, Africa J Nutr Educ Behav 39, 320-326.
5. Dapi LN, Rocklöv J, Nguefack G, Tetanye E, Kjellström T (2010). Heat impact on school children in Cameroon, Africa. Potential health threat from climate change. Global Health Action 3: 5610. DOI: 10.3402/gha.v3i0.5610
6. Nguefack-Tsague G and Dapi N L (2011). Multidimensional nature of undernutrition: a statistical approach. J Med & Med Sciences 2, 690-695.
7. Dapi LN (2011). The impact of climate change on students in Yaoundé, Cameroon. African Newsletter 21; Finnish Institute of Occupational Health.
8. Ayuk B, Dapi Nzefa L, Allo N (2015). Childhood Diarrhea Determinants in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Cross Sectional Study of Tiko-Cameroon: Challenges 2015, 6, 229-243. Doi:10.3390/challe6020229
9. Dapi Nzefa L, Monebenimp F, Äng C (2019). Undernutrition among children in the Bandja village of Cameroon. South Africa Journal of Clinical Nutrition 32(2)46-50.
10. Dapi LN, Tambe AB, Axberg F, Lundström L, Hörnell A (2018). “After giving birth to a baby, breastfeeding becomes your responsibility”: Infant feeding perceptions and practices among women in Yaoundé, Bamenda and Bandja, Cameroon. International Research Journal of Public and Environmental Health 5, 38-45. DOI: 10.15739/irjpeh.18.007
11. Dapi Nzefa L, Tambe BA, Monebenimp F (2018). Myths surrounding albinism and struggles of persons with albinism to achieve human rights in Yaoundé, Cameroon. Journal of Human Rights and Social Work 3.11-16.
12. Oppong G, Monebenimp F, Dapi Nzefa L (2018). You just have to grin and bear” – Emotional suppression among women in Polygyny in Cameroon. Culture, Health and Sexuality 21(8) 946-956. DOI: 10.1080/13691058.2018.1527944
13. Tambe BA, Nyobe EC, Nchung JA, Ndzana AC , Essa’a VJ, Baleba M R,1 Medoua GN, Dapi NL (2018). Prevalence of diarrhoea and associated risk factors among children under-five years of age in Efoulan health district- Cameroon, sub-Saharan Africa. Vol 7, Issue 6 MOJ Public Health 7(6):259-264. DOI: 10.15406/mojph.2018.07.00248
14. Tambe AB, Mimboe CS, Nchung JA, Bakw CB, Nyobe CE, Nanfack P and Dapi NL (2018). The determinants of exclusive breastfeeding in Cameroon, Sub-Saharan Africa. Trend gen Pract vol 1 (3) page 1-6. doi: 10.15761/TGP.1000113
15. Tambe B Ayuk, Baleba M Roger, Dapi N Leonie, Medoua N Gabriel (2019). Pesticide Use and Occupational Hazards among farmers working in Small Scale Tomatoes Farms in West Region of Cameroon, Sub-Saharan Africa. Journal of the Egyptian Public Health Association 94:20. DOI: 10.1186/s42506-019-0021-x
16. Ngambouk Vitalis Pemunta and Dapi Nzefa L (2019). Self-medication within the context of medical pluralism in Yaounde, Cameroon. Submitted.
17. Pierz A and Dapi Nzefa L (2019). Colonial education reinforced gender inequality and limited social mobility and rights for women in Cameroon, Africa. Submitted.
Originally published June 10, 2011 by admin. Updated Aug 16, 2020.