Travel to Cameroon
We have experience to arrange travels from Sweden to Cameroon for students, volunteers and lecturers.
What is exceptional ?
You will be able to live with a family and participate to their everyday life; you will interact with people in the community, visit their homes, and will be followed and helped by our personal all the time even in case of problem . By meeting with the community; this will provide you with an exciting and amazing experience, you will get a better and real picture and understanding of the society that you will never get as coming to Cameroon just as a tourist or when read from books and view from the internet.
EXAMPLE OF TRAVEL PLAN TO CAMEROON for volunteers (two weeks)
Yaoundé 3 days
- You will be welcome at the airport and transport to home or hotel by ASC
- You will get help in going to the Swedish consulate and police
- You will be taken for a city visit ( mokolo market, zoo, museum, monastery, art market)
- You will get some information about moral about how to live in Cameroon
- You will be taken to visiting the Yaoundé University and two hospitals.
- African dance and djembe
Travel to the Bandja village 3 days
- Welcome and accommodation in Bandja with family
- Visit to the Foundation Mbuelah Pierre Tsachoua and center for youth health promotion
- Visit to the hospital and chieftaincy, market
- Walking to the forest/mountain lekho, rivers, ancestry home and tree, river
- Visit to the municipality
The Museum of Civilsation in Dschang
- Welcome and accommodation with family
- Visit to the Foundation, market, museum, CAPLAME (coffe compagny), climatic center, university
- Visit to the mamy waterfall and chieftaincy
- Visit to the colonial area and municipality
Travel to the Kribi 4 days
- Short stop in Doaula
- Welcome and accommodation in Kribi hotel
- Visit to the chute de la Lobé and pygmies village
- Visit to the fishing market and village
- Visit to the chimpanzees area
Travel back to Douala one day (Douala-Sweden)
- Shopping/hospital visit/visit to central market/ visit to the colonial area
You can spend one day or more discussing and talking with youths at our centers
Originally published August 31, 2011 by admin.