Youths center promotion in Yaoundé
We aim to promote youths well-being by :
- Nutritional and physical activity education (2012)
- Education about STD and HIV/AIDS, unwanted pregnancy, sugar daddy, responsible sexuality, abortion (on going since Mai 2011)
- Education about gender equality, violence against women and girls ( from sept 2012)
- Education about hygiene and sanitation, cholera (since April 2011)
- Education about alcohol problems, smoking, drug addict, and other addictions problems (from 2012 )
Youth Health and well-being centre in Bandja village
Education is done using:
- Seminars with youth.
- Group discussion with youths (schools, quaters, open markets).
- Game, drawing, songs, pictures, theater, films, books, art, magazines, shows, about health and well-being.
- TV programs about health and well-being.
The Bandja Youth Health promotion and prevention Center has been created in 2011 by Dr Léonie Dapi Nzefa in remembrance of her father Mbu-Lah Pierre Nzefa Tsachoua.
Originally published April 15, 2011 by admin.