Educational talks with youths
We aim to promote youths well-being by organizing educational talks on :
- Nutrition and physical activity
- STD and HIV/AIDS, unwanted pregnancy, responsible sexuality
- Gender equality, violence against women and girls
- Hygiene and sanitation
- Alcohol problems, smoking, and other addictions.
Youth Health and well-being centre in Bandja village
- Seminars and educational talks with youths.
- Group discussions with youths (schools, quaters, open markets).
- Game, drawing, songs, pictures, theater, films, books, art, magazines, shows, about health and well-being.
- TV programs about health and well-being.
The Bandja Youth Health promotion and prevention Center has been created in 2011 by Dr Léonie Dapi Nzefa in remembrance of her father Mbu-Lah Pierre Nzefa Tsachoua.
Originally published April 15, 2011 by admin.